Sunday, May 07, 2006

Falafel day

I spent a sizable portion of the day today at the 58th birthday of a little country most people know as Israel, at the Israeli Fest in Burbank. There were jewish vendors, and jewish food, and jewish carney rides, and jewish petting zoos, and jewish oscar meyer weiner mobiles... anyway, fun was had by all. Well, I'm assuming i would have had fun if not for the fact I had to work, selling tickets and such. It was pretty interesting, cept for all the people who came up to me and tried to speak Hebrew, mainly because I didn't know what to say back. My vocab goes to saying 1 through 10 and the alphabet. Besides that fact, everything was on the up and up.

There were some really good vendors there, Jews for Judaism and Women On Top and such... but they were all trumped by my new jew hero. I can't seem to find his card on me, but I promise to post a link to his site tommorow, but I assure you this is a man who is genius/madman. So I was walking up the corridor of vendors when a sign that says Jewish Sperm Donor cathces my fancy, so logically I assume it's for jewish men to donate jewish sperm... there must be a market out there for that somewhere. WRONG. It was all a big promotion for one man trying to pedal his man milk on the shiksa population, by and which, he had a booth and website (check tommorow) devoted to sowing his seed across the world. On the business card he gave me it lists all the positive attributes of this man... Expert Musician, Religious Giant (really?), and occasionally humble, occasionally humble? nice fuckin touch man. you get my thumbs up. way up.
Oh! and for the kids... he had a ballon artist making balloon... uh, er, sperms... one long, white balloon tied to one, oval white balloon. This man is my new champion, so get lost Fred Gwynne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home