Friday, May 12, 2006

I'd probably squander the powers anyway

16 hours and counting since an unidentified chemical was dumped on UCLA premises only a block from where I was at the time, thankfully they wern't household chemicals, apparently. For the duration of the incident me, Scott, Hank and many other residents of the 1000 block of Strathmore Drive were unable to leave, with police barricades at the Gayley intersection and a combonation of security cars and news vans blocking the Landfair route. All the cops would tell us was that a mystery chemical was spilled and that it would be best if we stay inside our houses. So there we stayed for 3 hours until the police and news vans scattered.

Unfortunately, still no signs of zombosis or superhuman powers.

But these things can take their time. This of course opened up the debate at my friends apartment, what powers, more specifically super powers, would you want? Everybody has probably had this conservation at least once in their life, and it probably takes on a new dynamic everytime. As much as I like the idea of pulling future versions of myself from hypertime or whatever to combat present-time threats, or a vigilante who uses a rocket skateboard... I don't think my final reponce has ever been the same twice, because their are so many powers to choose from its hard to pick a favorite.

All I do know is that if I did have Superpowers, i would probably only use them to impress women. Im really not down with the whole heroism or villainy thing, kinda hazardous... and I don't like being punched. But, I wouldn't mind demonstrating my proportional strength of a spider, my fear-doubt-hate machine, or my emotion-changing-theatre-mask in a petty attempt to get my alter ego laid. That's how it should work.

Hmmm... who would win in a fight, Psycho Man or Psycho Pirate?
Pyscho Pirate is kind of a bitch. Except after Underworld Unleasehed when he was a leather clad, jacket wearing manipulator with an eyepatch instead of the Medusa Mask, he was pretty cool then.
Ha, the guy had to "claim" people in other forums commented on it but didn't have time to go to this particular thread., that's how uninteresting these characters are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home